PERMANENT POSITION · FULL-TIME · DÜSSELDORF · HYBRID · START IMMEDIATELY OR BY ARRANGEMENT
Teile diese Stelle
As an Ethical Hacker you will be responsible for performing a range of scenario-based penetration tests (whitebox) on services hosted on public and private cloud-environments, kubernetes and docker workloads, networks, web and mobile apps. You will be working closely with our clients and business partners to deliver a high quality service within the deadlines.
- You will collaborate with the Project Management and our internal Secure-by-Design team on evaluation scoping, resource requirements, certification body and customer expectations
- You will coordinate and lead complex penetration tests with our clients and take responsibility on the overall testing phase of a product
- You will conduct external/internal/wireless network assessments, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, network security architecture reviews
- You will create comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- You will support our clients on ad-hoc agile penetration test requests
- You will oversee and manage implementation improvements to Cloudyrions business processes, methodologies, tools and client communication methods
- You will give technical presentations to our customers and our own team (tech talks)
YOUR PROFILE (nice-to-have)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, preferably in IT-Security, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematics with a focus on IT-Security or a related field
- You are instinctive, creative and have the ability to think like an attacker
- You have a strong understanding of web-, API- and cloud-technologies
- Familiarity with the Open-Web-Application-Security-Project (OWASP) top 10 vulnerabilities
- You are self-confident and an energetic initiator with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and German
- 31 days paid vacation
- trust-based working hours and home office
- costs coverage for job-related training or extra-occupational studies
- attractive salary and monetary bonuses
- regular team events & fun activities during breaks or after work
- an international work environment in a modern office with a view of the Düsseldorf skyline
- latest equipment and ergonomic workstations
- free drinks, coffee, fruits, and sweets of course
- corporate benefits & monthly voucher card
- in-house fitness club & relaxation rooms
- parking/job ticket possible
CLOUDYRION is an employer for equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to national origin, skin colour, sexual and gender identity, religion, handicaps and other characteristics protected by law. People with (multidimensional) positioning are especially welcome: women, inter, non-binary and trans people, people with disabilities and BI_PoC.
CLOUDYRION is a start-up for IT security consulting from Düsseldorf, with an already established major customer base. CLOUDYRION stands for solution-oriented approaches in the areas of risk assessment, ethical hacking, and consulting. We create sustainable IT security concepts according to the secure-by-design principle. With expertise in the relevant technologies and extensive consulting skills, we create a basis for our customers to develop and provide innovative applications and services.
🧑🚀 We are the Guardians of Cyberspace and Make the Digital World a Secure Place. 🪐 We protect cyber landscapes by cultivating a security mindset with secure-by-design and ethical hacking services. 🚀 With expertise and competence, we provide our customers with a secure baseline for developing and delivering innovative applications and services.