PERMANENT POSITION · FULL-TIME or PART-TIME · STUDENT ASSISTANT · Internship · SIDE JOB · DÜSSELDORF · HYBRID · START IMMEDIATELY or BY ARRANGEMENT
Share this job
As a cyber security consultant for Secure-by-Design, while working part-time, during your internship, or as part of your working student activity, you will support the consulting team and our customers to embed security early into the design phase and ensure that security risks are mitigated before implementation into production environments. You will drive continuous and iterative service improvement and collaborate effectively with cross-functional business and technology teams and will closely work with agile teams and support these in security topics such as Cloud-Computing, Identity- and Access Management, Kubernetes/Docker, DevSecOps, Big Data, Cryptography etc.
- You carry out threat modeling together with our consultants and identify security risks in various technologies: Cloud, DevOps, BigData, etc.
- You research and assist in the creation of security best practice lists for various technologies
- You support our pentesters with the planning and execution of penetration tests and help with reporting
- You will assist in documenting security risks and remediation actions and prepare final reports
- You will assist in advising developers in an international environment on day-to-day security issues
I’m happy to answer any questions about the job and your future work routine.
YOUR PROFILE (nice-to-have)
- Enrolled student of Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, preferably in IT-Security, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematics with a focus in IT-Security or a related field (Bachelor min. 4th semester)
- You are instinctive, creative and have the ability to think like an attacker
- You have a strong understanding of web-, API- and cloud-technologies
- You are self-confident and an energetic initiator with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills in English (and German)
Are you a Cybersecurity Consultant (d/f/m/x)?
I am happy to answer any questions about the company, the team and the conditions.
People & Culture Manager
- 31 days paid vacation
- trust-based working hours and home office
- costs coverage for job-related training or extra-occupational studies
- attractive salary and monetary bonuses
- regular team events & fun activities during breaks or after work
- an international work environment in a modern office with a view of the Düsseldorf skyline
- latest equipment and ergonomic workstations
- free drinks, coffee, fruits, and sweets of course
- corporate benefits & monthly voucher card
- in-house fitness club & relaxation rooms
- parking/job ticket possible
CLOUDYRION is an employer for equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to national origin, skin colour, sexual and gender identity, religion, handicaps and other characteristics protected by law. People with (multidimensional) positioning are especially welcome: women, inter, non-binary and trans people, people with disabilities and BI_PoC.
CLOUDYRION is a young start-up for IT security consulting from Düsseldorf, with an already established major customer base. CLOUDYRION stands for solution-oriented approaches in the areas of risk assessment, ethical hacking, and consulting. We create sustainable IT security concepts according to the secure-by-design principle. With expertise in the relevant technologies and extensive consulting skills, we create a basis for our customers to develop and provide innovative applications and services.
🧑🚀 We are the Guardians of Cyberspace and Make the Digital World a Secure Place. 🪐 We protect cyber landscapes by cultivating a security mindset with secure-by-design and ethical hacking services. 🚀 With expertise and competence, we provide our customers with a secure baseline for developing and delivering innovative applications and services.
You can find more information about your development opportunities, your benefits and our corporate culture at www.cloudyrion.com/career. Or on Instagram @CLOUDYRION.